Saturday, February 26, 2011

Two major thoughts of this week

I have had two major thoughts this week
1) How God is challenging me. This past week God has been stretching me and growing me. This past week God put a situation in my life in which I had to choose if I was going to grow through it or take a negative attitude about it. It was tough but I looked at it as a growing experience. God taught me how much I needed to rely on him to be able to make it through. He surrounded me with wonderful friends to help me see how I could grow and also to pray for me.

2) I have also been thinking about how I need to have more patient. I have become so impatient with God's timing and wanting things to happen when I want them to happen. God's timing is perfect but sometimes its not when I think it should happen. I have realized that my impatience is leading me becoming worried. Being worried leads to me being depressed. This is a big downward spiral that only comes from the devil. If I let the Lord have control and trust that the Lords timing is perfect (which it is) I have nothing to worry about and life is so much happier.

I continue to pray that the Lord will open my eyes to what he has for me to learn,

Always in Christ
Ang

No comments:

Post a Comment