Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Top 5 favorite memories from freshman year

I have been reflecting over the last school year and thought I would share my top 5 favorite memories from the past school year!!!

#1 Becoming A Ninja!
Holly, Amerrica and I got really bored one night after studying forever and decided to ninja around campus. We rolled down the hill, hid from cars, ran through the chapel, and over all just had a blast!!!!! (Even though some people thought we were a bit crazy)
#2 Fall Break!
Fall break was such an amazing time! I got to catch up with some great friends! I spent the week enjoying eating Kenyan food, going to the aquarium and the Varsity in Atlanta. I was so blessed by that trip!






#3 Spring Break Beach Trip
Spring Break 2011 was amazing!!! We had such an incredible time camping out right by the beach. It was an amazing time with some good friends that I will never forget!

#4 The Photo Project
This past semester we were required to come up with a creative project for Humanities. I came up with the idea to get people to share their favorite verses by writing them on their hands. I enjoyed seeing how everyone's verse reflects them. 


#5 Joy Prom
Joy Prom was one of the most amazing things that I have ever been a part of. I was so blessed to see everyone enjoying themselves so much. We had so many people come up to us and thank us over and over again for helping making the night special for those with mental disabilities. I think that they blessed us more than we could have ever blessed them. Since it was an incredible night it deserves multiple pictures!
We had the honor of doing the girl's nails.
We danced...
and danced....
and danced!!!
It was an incredible night and no one is every going to forget it!

No comments:

Post a Comment