Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Praise God from whom all blessings flow

God knows when you need a good dose of blessings. This past week has been full of blessings and its not even half way over.
Monday: The day started out hard because I had to leave my parents and all those I love in Springfield. God blessed me with being able to stay awake on the road. I made it all the way to Johnson City in one day! I had a wonderful time just thinking and praying all 778 miles here.
Tuesday: Tuesday morning I got to have a wonderful breakfast with the Ross family and Jesse and Trevor Borden and their band The Way Much. It was such a blessing to see the Borden boys after 11 years. After breakfast I went to fill out an application at Wallabies ( a jumpy castle place for kids) and I was hired on the spot! GOD IS SO GOOD! I got to spend the rest of my day with the one and only Katy Fox. She is such a blessing to me!!!
Wednesday (today): I have spent the whole day relaxing and just chilling out. I have been constantly going for the past few weeks since I have been home from Kenya that I am exhausted. Today is been my catch up day and it has been wonderful!!!
I can't wait to see what else God has in store for me for the rest week!
Loves,
Ang

2 comments: