Tuesday, May 28, 2013

And so the journey begins

The journey officially began today with a 8 hour car ride to Indianapolis!!! After listening to The Lion, The Witch and The Wardrobe by C.S. Lewis in the car, I felt quite sure my heart is ready for an amazing adventure. I however don't think my adventure will include other worlds found in wardrobes but I know it will include many amazing people as it already has!

Yesterday was my birthday and I was so truly blessed by so many facebook messages, phone calls, text messages, and even a few letters! The outpouring of love I felt and still feel is truly overwhelming. God has blessed me with some amazing people who keep me laughing and show me Christ's love in amazing ways. It was just the thing I needed to start me off on an amazing adventure!!!

I have made it to New Palestine, Indiana!!! God truly worked miracles and I am staying with the lovely McConnaughhay family. They took me in as a complete stranger to them just knowing I needed a place to stay for a few nights. It is incredible the connections we have through mutual friends!!! They have been encouraging me since the moment I stepped in their house! I am blessed to stay with such an amazing family and I can feel Christ's love here!

So far, the adventure is grand but, it is just starting...

No comments:

Post a Comment