Saturday, May 25, 2013

Countdown To Thailand

The countdown to Thailand has begun!!!

3 days until I leave for Pre-departure orientation (PDO)|

5 days until PDO starts

10 days until I am on a plane to Thailand

13 days until my feet touch Thai soil!

God is so good and has really been blessing me while I have been home for a couple of weeks.
I have been able to see so many friends and family and have been so blessed by them. God has really been renewing my heart and soul during this time.

This week, God has really been showing me how much I need to purge out of my life. Having moved back from school with all my stuff for the first time since moving to school, I realized just how much stuff I have accumulated. Things that do not really matter but somehow I thought I needed to keep. After many trips to Goodwill to donate a lot of stuff, I feel so much better. It is as if I somehow feel lighter. I am glad I can give to someone else who can use it rather than keep it in a box somewhere.

This week, my prayer requests are:
1) My trip to Indianapolis- That I would be safe traveling.
2) PDO- That God would be working in the lives of all the interns who will be there
3) Flight to Thailand- It is a really long 3 day trip and pray that everything would go smooth

Thank you all so much and I will try to keep you updated as much as I can!!!

All my love,
Ang

No comments:

Post a Comment