Sunday, January 9, 2011

My goals for 2011!

I have five goals for 2011:
1- To start a blog capturing things in my life I feel as though need to be shared. I can now check this off my list!

2- STOP DRINKING SODAS!!!!
(this is the very last soda of the year!)

3-Studying more/better
Not that I don't study because I do but I need to start studying more because with 19 hours this semester shewww its going to be tough




4- To color more! I thoroughly enjoy coloring but find no time to do so!!! My goal is to color at least half of my Curious George coloring book!

 
5- Lastly but certainly not least! Is to go to Kenya in the summer!!! I am so blessed to have grown up there and look forward to spending three weeks there working in an orphanage in Nairobi and then on to Olkoroi to visit with all of my Maasai family!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment